Ozonized Cream With 160mg Ozone
Ozone Cream 160mg - 30ml
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bio certified Olive Oil
- Ozone generated on site from pure O2
- No animal testing
Our unique production process of exposing extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil without acidity to a high level of medical ozone turns the olive oil naturally into a cream. In this way, the amount of ozone in Ozone Cream 160mg is significantly higher compared to other kinds of ozonized creams and gels. Ozone Cream 160mg does not contain additional agents, chemicals or stabilizers.
Ozone Cream 160mg may act as a powerful antioxidant. The ozonized cold-pressed olive oil is thereby supporting cell regeneration and covers a wide spectrum of indications.
100% Ozonized Olive Oil.
How to use:
The cream is applied twice a day. The surface of the skin should be cleaned to allow better penetration into the skin.
- Sunspots: Using very small amount of cream as a thin layer would be efficient.
- Irritations: Small amount of the ozone cream should be applied to irritated skin.
- Acne and acne scars: Small amount of the ozone cream should be applied to the acne/acne scars.
- Bedsore and diabetic wounds: The ozone cream should be applied according to the width of the wound. Apply a small amount of ozone cream.
- Post-surgical cicatrix: Apply the cream as a thin layer over the scar.
- Cracked heel skin: Apply the cream as a thin layer and massage the area.
- Skin infections: Applying the cream may decrease or stop the spread of the infection. Please consult your doctor before use.
- Sun burns: Small amount of the ozone cream should be applied to the sunburned area.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep in a cool and dry place. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of any undesirable effects, contact with the eyes or swallowing the product please contact your doctor. This product is not a medicine. This product has no known side effects. Before applying on sensitive skins, try applying the cream on your earlobe or inner side of your wrist. For achieving the best effective results, correct and regular use is necessary.